TS Home Minister enquiries on minor girl gangrape case in Old city
Telangana Home Minister Mohd Mahmood Ali enquiries on minor girl gangrape case which took place under Kamatipura police station limits in Hyderabad old city
Hyderabad: Telangana Home Minister Mohd Mahmood Ali enquiries on minor girl gangrape case which took place under Kamatipura police station limits in Hyderabad old city.
With Hyderabad CP Anjani Kumar, Minister took the information regarding the gangrape incident. Mahmood Ali directed the police department to complete the investigation as soon as possible and take strong actions against the culprits.
This incident came into light when the locals and relatives of the victim hold a protest in front of Kamatipura police station on Sunday (13th January)
On a 16-year-old girl, 11 members gang have rapped for two years. The main accused in the case is a close relative to the victim.
In this case, police have made only three arrests including the main accused, and rest of the gang members are still in free.
The victims relative are alleging that police have made one accuse as a witness, in spite of arresting him in the case.
- Add 'Pappu' to your names: Haryana Minister to Congress workers
- Ahead of Lok Sabha polls, Indian politicians taking fashion world by storm
- Watch: Mayawati gets facial daily, colours hair to look young at 60, says BJP MLA
- Modi to interact with people over his 'Main Bhi Chowkidar' campaign on Mar 31
- 22-kg silver jewellery, Rs 11-lakh cash seized