Newly wed woman commits suicide in Alair
A woman committed suicide due to the inlaws harassment a month after marriage here on Tuesday in Kollur village of Alair in YadadriBhongir district
A woman committed suicide due to the in-laws' harassment a month after marriage here on Tuesday in Kollur village of Alair in Yadadri-Bhongir district.
Manasa was married to Vikram Goud, a native of Ulkapuri village in Shankarpalli of Rangareddy district on December 14 and around Rs 4 lakh was given as dowry. Ever since she got married, her in-laws began harassing her for additional dowry.
Depressed over it, Manasa hanged herself to the ceiling of the bathroom. A case was registered by the police.
- People of UP ready to change PM: Mayawati
- Had warned Pakistan of consequences if Abhinandan Varthaman not returned: PM Modi
- PM Narendra Modi condemns blasts in Sri Lanka
- Rajasthan government machinery being misused against me: BJP leader Shekhawat on poll fight in Jodhpur
- MHA distributes special kits to states, UTs to help probe sexual assault cases