Kodela, Nannapaneni launched deekshas in Guntur district
Assembly Speaker DrKodela Siva Prasada Rao,APMahila Commission chairperson Nannapaneni Rajakumari separately launched deekshas in support in Chief Minister NChandrababu Naidu Dharmaporata Deeksha in Delhi on Monday
Guntur:Assembly Speaker Dr.Kodela Siva Prasada Rao,A.P.Mahila Commission chairperson Nannapaneni Rajakumari separately launched deekshas in support in Chief Minister N.Chandrababu Naidu Dharmaporata Deeksha in Delhi on Monday.
While, Dr.Kodela Siva Prasadara Rao launched his deeksha at municipal office in Naraaraopet town.For the first time, a Assembly Speaker launched deeksha in the state to protect interests of the state. A large number of TDP leaders and activists visited his deeksha camp and extended their solidarity and support to him.
In Guntur city, A.P.Mahila Commission chairperson Nannapaneni Rajakumari launched deeksha at Municipal Corporation Guest house in Guntur city in support of Chief Minister N.Chandrababu Naidu deeksha in Delhi.
Speaking on this occasion,she said that the Centre rejected SCS and cheated the people of Andhra Pradesh and added that Prime Minister did not mention about granting of railway zone to Andhra Pradesh. She warned that the voters will teach a lesson to Modi.
- After massive victory, PM Modi to seek mother's blessings in Gujarat tomorrow
- Jammu Srinagar National Highway Closed Due to Landslide
- Surat fire toll rises to 23, two students on ventilator
- Defence Research Body Test Fires Guided Bomb From Sukhoi Combat Jet
- LS polls was battle between Rahul Gandhi, Narendra Modi: Gopal Rai