- ‘Jailer’ actress Mirnaa discloses important elements of the film
- ‘Guntur Kaaram’ next big update will be on this date
- Three Tirumala devotees of Telangana dead after car hits bus in Tirupati
- DQ’s ‘King of Kotha,’ in final stages of post production
- Elon Musk Is The World's Richest Man Once Again
- Gold and silver rates today in Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai - 01 June 2023
- Gold and silver rates today surged in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam - 01 June 2023
- Three dead and one injured after a car collides with a lorry in Khammam
- YS Jagan to visit Pathikonda today, to disburse Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan funds
- Basara IIIT RGUKT admission notification released
AP Cabinet approves schemes for farmers, DWCRA, employees
AP Cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu was held at Velagapudi in Amaravati on Wednesday
Amaravati: AP Cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu was held at Velagapudi in Amaravati on Wednesday.
In the Cabinet meeting, the AP government has announced good news for the farmers, DWCRA women's groups, and state government employees.
The government has given approval for the investment support scheme for farmers, smartphones for DWCRA women, and housing lands for the government employees.
The Cabinet has decided to distribute the Annadata Sukhibhava cheques from the last week of February, under this scheme the government is going to give Rs 5,000 investment support to the farmers for every season of Kharif and Rabi and also decided to extend the financial support scheme even to the tenant farmers in the state.
For DWCRA women's, the Cabinet has decided to provide smartphones along with sim cards and with free connectivity for three months.
For NGO's and AP Secretariat employees, the Cabinet has approved to give 175 sq yds land for housing purposes.
With Rs 4,000 per square yards, the government has cleared the 230 acres land allotments for the employees.
Regarding the 30 acres land, which has been allocated to the Journalists the Cabinet has decided to pay CRDA in installments.
As CWC has given the approval for Polavaram II DPR, so CM Chandrababu Naidu has said to give complete approval to reverse DPR. The Cabinet has also discussed on releasing the water from the Chintalapudi Lift Irrigation Scheme.