Delhi court to hear Rajeev Saxena's bail plea on Thursday
A Delhi court on Wednesday said it will hear the bail plea of Rajeev Saxena, arrested in the Rs 3,600crore AgustaWestland moneylaundering case, on Thursday
New Delhi: A Delhi court on Wednesday said it will hear the bail plea of Rajeev Saxena, arrested in the Rs 3,600-crore AgustaWestland money-laundering case, on Thursday.
Special Judge Arvind Kumar, who sent Saxena to jail till February 18, said he will hear the matter after perusing Saxena's medical report, which was yet to be submitted by AIIMS. Saxena has sought bail on medical grounds and told the court that he suffers from a "heart disease" and "advanced-stage leukaemia".
- Voter ID more powerful than IED: PM Modi
- 98 per cent Indians will prefer sustainable stays in next 1 year
- Sonia Gandhi takes a jibe at Modi, says India has never seen such an irresponsible PM
- Thol Thirumavalavan: More than 95 Dalits were not allowed to vote in TN
- Popular Bollywood actor joins politics