TDP Mahila wing burnt YSRCP sarees in Amaravati
TDP Mahila wing activists burnt the YSR Congress Party sarees, which were distributed by the party incharge at Dharanikota village in Amaravati Mandal of Guntur district on Friday night
Amaravati: TDP Mahila wing activists burnt the YSR Congress Party sarees, which were distributed by the party in-charge at Dharanikota village in Amaravati Mandal of Guntur district on Friday night.
Going into the details, YSRCP in-charge Namburi Shankar Rao's wife Vasantha Kumari along with her family members has conducted a door to door campaign in the villages of the constituency by distributing the party pamphlets and sarees to the women voters.
On noticing this, the TDP Mahila activists of Dharanikota village has brought all the distributed sarees and burnt them near the Gandhi statue in the village.
- BJP MLA Yogesh Verma shot at during Holi celebration in UP
- K L Chishi is Congress candidate for lone Lok Sabha seat in Nagaland
- Bombay High Court asks industrialist Vijaypat Singhania not to release autobiography till March 25
- Narendra Modi or Rahul Gandhi? Mystics split over Lok Sabha elections outcome
- Class ten exam papers of history and political science leaked in Thane