- Indian-Origin Teen Won US Spelling Bee 2023
- YS Jagan arrives in Guntur, to distribute tractors and harvesters to farmers
- Microsoft Teams' new feature lets users collaborate with communities on Windows 11
- 20 more UP colleges being probed for scholarship scam
- Andhra Pradesh: Devotees rush increases to Tirumala, to take 24 hours for Sarvadarshans
- Pareshan Twitter Review
- Young heroes to have a clash at Tollywood box-office on June 2
- Gold and silver rates today in Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai - 02 June 2023
- Telangana Formation Day Live Updates: KTR hoisting flag at his camp office in Sircilla
- Gold and silver rates today slashes in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam - 02 June 2023
MP Kavitha to be a chief speaker at Gender Equality Summit 2019
Nizamabad MP Kavitha and Telangana Jagruti President will be a chief speaker at Gender Equality Summit 2019 GES organised in New Delhi by United Nations Global Compact Local arm, Global Compact Network Indias GCNI on March 1
Nizamabad MP Kavitha and Telangana Jagruti President will be a chief speaker at Gender Equality Summit 2019 (GES) organised in New Delhi by United Nations Global Compact Local arm, Global Compact Network India's (GCNI) on March 1.
The organisers chose Kavitha for her thoughtful leadership and passion to accelerate efforts to achieve Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
With the theme 'Preparing Women for the Future of Work', the summit will bring the chief executives, CHROs, chief sustainability officers, policymakers, CSR managers/practitioners, corporate communication heads, government officials, academicians, civil society organisations and NGOs together on a single platform.