Mall in Mangaluru catches fire, no casualties reported

Mall in Mangaluru catches fire, no casualties reported
Highlights

A mishap occured at City Centre Mall in Mangaluru on Thursday at 1130 AM A major part of the mall caught fire and one of the top floors of the mall was filled with smoke and fire

MANGALURU: A mishap occured at City Centre Mall in Mangaluru on Thursday at 11.30 AM. A major part of the mall caught fire and one of the top floors of the mall was filled with smoke and fire.

The reason is suspected to be a short circuit. The fire department were quick to take action and no casualties have been reported yet.

Show Full Article
Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
More Stories


Top