Applications sought from Christians for Driver Empower Programme
Telangana State Christian Minorities Finance Corporation, Minorities Welfare Department, Government of Telangana has invited online registrations from the eligible Christian Minorities
Hyderabad: Telangana State Christian Minorities Finance Corporation, Minorities Welfare Department, Government of Telangana has invited online registrations from the eligible Christian Minorities for 'Driver Empowerment Programme' for the FY 2018-19 in collaboration with Maruthi Motors, Uber cab service provider, which includes skill enhancement of the drivers through Maruthi Driving School, assistance for placement through Uber and financial assistance for vehicle purchase through Christian Corporation.
All the eligible candidates in the age group of 21 to 40 years & whose annual income is less than Rs.2,00,000/- in urban areas & less than Rs.1,50,000/- in rural areas can apply online through website 'tsobmms.cgg.gov.in'. The last date for applying online has been extended from 24th February to 5th March by 5 PM. For more details, interested candidates may contact on phone number 040-23391067 or visit the website tscmfc.in, according to a press release.
- Explosion of chemical container at the house of RR Nagar MLA
- BJP will repeat 2014 UP victory in WB; Mahagathbandhan vision-less: Ram Madhav
- DMK is not bothered about exit poll results: M K Stalin
- Godse extremist remark: Kamal Haasan secures anticipatory bail
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan HC issues fresh notices to Saif, Tabu, others