YS Jagan house warming ceremony in Tadepalli on 27 February
YSR Congress Party chief and leader of opposition YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is going to conduct the house warming ceremony on 27 February for his newly constructed house at Tadepalli in Guntur district
Amaravati: YSR Congress Party chief and leader of opposition YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is going to conduct the house warming ceremony on 27 February for his newly constructed house at Tadepalli in Guntur district.
At the same time, YS Jagan will also inaugurate the party's new central office. For the house warming function, Party regional coordinators, Parliamentary district presidents, MPs, MLAs, MLCs, and other party leaders were invited.
Chirala MLA Amanchi Krishna Mohan, Daggubati Venkateswara Rao and other leaders from TDP will be joining YSRCP on this day.
In fact, this event should happen on 14 February, but due to some reasons, it got postponed and later YS Jagan has left to London to meet his daughter, who is studying at London School of Economics. He will return back to Hyderabad on 26 February.
This new house is constructed in 2 acres, which has the residential as well as the party office in the same area.
The residential house is designed with five bedrooms for the family members, and the party office has conference halls which can accommodate nearly 500 members and rooms for the party leaders.
- Tight security arrangements for counting day in Kerala
- MLA, 6 others killed in attack by Naga militants in Arunachal
- TMC-BJP clashes: Train services disrupted, bomb hurled outside railway station in WB
- Father-son duo Mulayam and Akhilesh Yadav cleared from disproportionate assets case
- Lok Sabha polls 2019: These Kingmakers could decide who forms the new government