CM Chandrababu Naidu to visit Kurnool on 2 March
AP Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu to visit Kurnool district on 2 March During the tour, CM Naidu will inaugurate the Gundrevula Vedavathi project
Amaravati: AP Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu to visit Kurnool district on 2 March. During the tour, CM Naidu will inaugurate the Gundrevula Vedavathi project.
He will be also laying the foundation for the pipeline works of RDS, KC canal. Later CM Naidu will participate in the public meeting organized at Kodumur.
Former Union minister and senior Congress leader Kotla Surya Prakash Reddy will be joining TDP in the presence Chandrababu at the Kodumur meeting.
It's learned that Kotla Surya Prakash Reddy will be contesting as TDP candidate for Kurnool Lok Sabha seat and his wife Kotla Sujathamma will be representing Alur Assembly constituency in the coming elections.
- Only three women made it to Arunachal Pradesh Assembly this year
- Debt ridden farmer kills self in Rajasthan
- Rahul Gandhi offers resignation from president post at CWC meeting
- Narendra Modi to meet President Kovind in evening to stake claim to form new government
- Amid saffron surge, Mamata Banerjee's challenge to keep flock together ahead of Assembly polls