Spurned lover sent to jail after setting girl on fire in Warangal
A spurned lover who set a girl on fire in Hanamkonda has been remanded for 14 days and was sent to Warangal Central Jail on Thursday Meanwhile, the girls condition is stated to be critical
A spurned lover who set a girl on fire in Hanamkonda has been remanded for 14 days and was sent to Warangal Central Jail on Thursday. Meanwhile, the girl's condition is stated to be critical.
The accused Anvesh claimed that they have been close to each other since Class 3 and had joined in the same college to pursue the degree. Later, he went to say that he set the girl ablaze after she rejected his marriage proposal and stopped taking his calls, says the police.
The victim, Ravali, who got admitted to Yashoda Hospital is stated to be in critical condition.
- Amid criticism by Opposition, Pranab Mukherjee hails Election Commission
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee prepare for hung verdict, non-BJP front in discussion
- Akbar denies meeting Ramani at Oberoi hotel
- Sexual harassment charge filed against Tripura MLA
- 2 dead as truck falls into gorge in J&K's Doda