YSRCP Youth wing leader complaints against IT Grid Company in SR Nagar Police station
One more case filed against IT Grids India Private Limited in SR Nagar police station on Monday
One more case filed against IT Grids India Private Limited in SR Nagar police station on Monday.
YSRCP Youth wing leader Dasaratha Rami Reddy filed the complaint alleging that through data theft on the name of Seva Mitra App, the Andhra Pradesh government and it's favouring companies misusing the data of benificiaries of various schemes and trying to manipulate the voters list by deleting and adding the voters in favour of TDP.
By filing a case SR Nagar police are investigating.
- MHA asks States, UTs to remain alert; says calls given in various quarters for inciting violence
- Opposition sore losers, desperation over VVPAT issue indication of defeat: Paswan
- 4-tier security at all 28 Karnataka counting centres
- Karnataka earns second position in seizure of Illegal liquor
- Attempted break-in into IAF Rafale project team facility in France: Sources