2 out of 3 couples quarrel before going to bed
2 out of 3 ouples Quarrel Before Going to Bed, Before retiring for the night, two out of three Aussie couples argue over some or the other thing, a new study has revealed.
Before retiring for the night, two out of three Aussie couples argue over some or the other thing, a new study has revealed.
In the research, conducted by Sleepmaker, while 40 percent respondents complained that their partner's snoring leads to bedtime arguments, one in five couples blamed their partners' hot body or cold limbs.
However, the study noted that such reasons only covered up the bigger concerns and tensions between partners.
Elly Taylor, a relationship expert, told News.com.au that any unresolved tensions can build through the day and cause an emotional disconnection between partner s.
Taylor said that people have a natural need to discharge tension so they can relax and feel close again, but for some couples, face to face time in the later evening might also be their only opportunity to communicate.
- Rajinikanth gets inked on the right hand, authorities sought a report
- Modi lashes out at Mamata Banerjee, says she lost her sleep just after two phases of polling
- Bangalore logs a turnout of 54.1%, worse than 2014 polls, which was 56%
- AAP says no to alliance just in Delhi, talk of tie-up in Haryana over: Sisodia
- Modi a fool: Siddaramaiah slams PM for taking advantage of surgical strikes