How to fight skin problems in summer: Avoid heat rashes, acne with these tips
How To Fight Skin Problems In Summer: Avoid Heat Rashes, Acne With These Tips. Take extra care of you skin during summer to avoid rashes and acne. Always wipe your sweat, keep yourself hydrated and avoid a sedentary lifestyle, says an expert.
New Delhi: Take extra care of you skin during summer to avoid rashes and acne. Always wipe your sweat, keep yourself hydrated and avoid a sedentary lifestyle, says an expert.
Here are some tips from Pankaj Aggarwal of capital-based Agrawal Homoeo Clinic, which can help you look flawless and acne-free:
* Watch your diet: One should avoid food such as doughnuts, wheat bread, soda and baked potatoes. Removing sugary and starchy products from your diet will help you control acne and will keep you healthy in the long run.
* Avoid stress: Physical as well as emotional stress has been proven to trigger acne breakouts in some people. Try and reduce stress.
* Wrong cosmetics: Another common factor responsible for causing acne is the use of certain kinds of cosmetics and cleansing products. Avoid using greasy or harsh products or those whose ingredients you are allergic to. These products tend to clog your skin pores and irritate your skin, and result in acne breakouts.
* Wipe your sweat: When you are out in the hot sun, you tend to sweat a lot. Your sweat contains toxins and impurities, so make sure you have a towel handy to wipe off the greasy sweat. Sweating keeps your skin cleansed naturally, but needs to be wiped off at regular intervals in order to prevent acne breakouts.
* Facial hygiene: Wash your face with a gentle cleanser at regular intervals. Splashing fresh water on your facial skin rejuvenates it and the hydration prevents acne and pimples.
* Include fruits and vegetables in your diet: Eat a lot of green vegetables and fresh fruits. These foods not only work wonders for your overall health, they are also vital sources of antioxidants, vitamins and other essential nutrients that erase the signs of acne and heal acne-ridden skin.
* Hydration: Make sure you drink lots of water throughout the day. Water flushes out toxins and other impurities from your system and keeps your skin cleansed and hydrated.
* Avoid a sedentary lifestyle: Try and remain physically active. Yoga and exercise improve your skin and boost metabolism.
* Wear comfortable clothing: Wear loose clothes that do not irritate your skin. Prevent acne breakouts by avoiding the heat, friction and constant pressure caused by restrictive headgear or other forms of athletic gear. Switch to cotton clothing instead of wearing synthetic.
* Clean up after exercise: Make sure you shower after exercising to get the sweat and grime off as soon as possible. When you sweat after a serious workout, there is an accumulation of dead cells on the surface of your skin. It is essential to remove these immediately to avoid blockages which can then lead to acne breakouts.
- AAP says no to alliance just in Delhi, talk of tie-up in Haryana over: Sisodia
- Modi a fool: Siddaramaiah slams PM for taking advantage of surgical strikes
- PM anti-national, sold interest of nation, alleges Sidhu
- VVIP Chopper deal case: Court dismisses alleged defence agent's bail plea
- India witnessed 2 types of politics 'vote bhakti' and 'desh bhakti': Modi