Taapsee Pannu to endorse NOMARKS
Taapsee Pannu has been roped in as the brand ambassador of Bajaj NOMARKS
Taapsee Pannu has been roped in as the brand ambassador of Bajaj NOMARKS.
She will be the face of the brand's new TV campaign which follows the philosophy of #CheherePeSirfShaanNoNishaan."I have always believed in the beauty of nourishing and nurturing your natural self.
Through my work I have always tried to send out a message against 'fairness' being the only definition of beauty and instead cherishing naturally healthy glowing skin," Taapsee said in a statement.
Bajaj Corp is all set to unveil the restaging of its brand Bajaj NOMARKS, which will anchor on a new packaging along with a new consumer proposition supported by a fresh campaign.
There's emphasis on Ayurveda.On the idea behind the rebranding, Sandeep Verma, President Sales and Marketing, Bajaj Corp said: "Ayurveda is becoming a way of life for the present generation of highly aware consumers.
Our endeavour is to connect with this audience in a differentiated manner.
"Taapsee was roped in as ambassador as she is an "epitome of confidence and ambition, something our audience aspires to be", Verma said.
- London court issues arrest warrant against Nirav Modi
- Late Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar cremated with state honours; thousands bid adieu
- Indian Army holds military exercise with 17 African nations
- Move to appoint Lokpal comes after pressure on government: Anna Hazare
- Leaf-litter causes increasing pollution levels in Bengaluru