Immune Boosting Broccoli & It’s Healthy Recipes
Have crisp Broccoli in your fridge Use these flavour packed meals in a great wayBroccoli may not be a trendy veggie as avocados or as beloved as favourite food like sweet potatoes, but there are a lot of reasons to fill your plate with Broccoli
Have crisp Broccoli in your fridge? Use these flavour packed meals in a great way.
Broccoli may not be a trendy veggie as avocados or as beloved as favourite food like sweet potatoes, but there are a lot of reasons to fill your plate with Broccoli.
This cruciferous veggie is a great source of immune boosting vitamin C and filling fibre and will set you back a mere 33 calories per cup. Consuming Broccoli everyday will help you slow down the ageing process.
Try on these creative, healthy, and totally delicious broccoli recipes.
Broccoli, Roasted Garlic & potato soup
Try it out!
This is an unexpected alternative to butternut squash soup. It is thick&yummy.
Want to quickly make the soup again in the future? Roast two heads of garlic and freeze the extra for next time.
Ingredients: garlic, avocado oil, yellow onion, fresh broccoli, russet potato, salt, low sodium vegetable or chicken broth, apple cider vinegar, black pepper, raw honey, plain whole milk, yogurt, fresh parsley.
Total calorie count: 185
- 98 per cent Indians will prefer sustainable stays in next 1 year
- Sonia Gandhi takes a jibe at Modi, says India has never seen such an irresponsible PM
- Thol Thirumavalavan: More than 95 Dalits were not allowed to vote in TN
- Popular Bollywood actor joins politics
- Cage's Wife of 4 days Asks for Spousal Support in Ongoing Divorce