Colostrum and it’s Mind Blowing health benefits
Colostrum is the first milk you produce for your baby and its pretty Magical Heres everything you need to know about colostrum including why you shouldnt panic of you dont make a lot of it
Colostrum is the first milk you produce for your baby and it’s pretty Magical. Here’s everything you need to know about colostrum including why you shouldn’t panic of you don’t make a lot of it.
Colostrum is a thick, stick substance, it can range in colour from clear to yellow, is the first milk you produce for your baby.
Though all infants benefits from colostrum, preterm infants who intake colostrum, preterm infants who intake colostrum from the mothers breast have significantly better health outcomes than those who do not.
Colostrum and it’s health Benefits for the New Born:
- Helps your Baby Build a strong immune system
- Create a tough coating on your baby’s stomach and intestines to keep germs from causing illness.
- Acts as a Laxative to help your baby pass the first poop
- Help prevent jaundice and get rid of harmful waste products
- Gives your baby’s brain, eyes and heart the right blend of Nutients to grow
- Contains high levels of protein, salts, fats and vitamins for complete nutrition
- Helps to prevent low blood sugar in New Borns.
- Playing politics on dead bodies: Farmer rejects Hardik's copter to land on his farm
- Stay away from Indian elections, we don't need your advice: Ram Madhav on Imran Khan
- Biopic on PM Modi a joke, comedy film should be made: Urmila Matondkar
- Not going to retire; will be by Rahul's side when he becomes PM: Gowda
- Used to hit me with belt day, night: Sadhvi breaks down recalling 'torture'