- Hyderabad Public School plans grand finale of centenary celebrations
- University of North Florida Dean Visited GITAM
- GITAM Organises CPR Awareness Program
- Karnataka government invites startups to provide tech solutions
- Inculcating experience-oriented education amongst growing children India
- Google introduces Gemini GenAI model for highly complex tasks
- Why being mindful of heart health during winter is crucial
- J&K’s two bills seek to nominate two Kashmiri migrant community members: Shah
- Mahindra to hike vehicle prices from next month
- First instalment of drought relief for farmers within next week: CM Siddaramaiah instructs
Tamil Nadu tense post Jayaa court verdict
Within seconds after a Special Court in Bangalore pronouncing its verdict on Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa\'s DA case, her state turned tense.The court in Parappana Agarahara declared Jayaa guilty of amassing illegal wealth to the tune of Rs 66 crores.
Within seconds after a Special Court in Bangalore pronouncing its verdict on Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa's DA case, her state turned tense.
The court in Parappana Agarahara declared Jayaa guilty of amassing illegal wealth to the tune of Rs 66 crores. The verdict was a shocker not only to the AIADMK leader, but also her party workers and supporters. Back home in Tamil Nadu, some protesters went on a rampage.
The place turned tense while the police beefed up security in the region. On the other hand, people confined to their homes in Tamil Nadu fearing unrest.
With the court declaring Jaya guilty, she may have to vacate office soon although there's a likelihood of her appealing against the judgment.