- Gold rates in Delhi today stable, check the rates on 04 October, 2023
- YSRCP conspiring to create trouble at Varahi Yatra at Pedana: Pawan
- PL TECHNICALS DAILY MORNING REPORT - Oct 4
- Aghast over denial of 2BHK houses, families hold protest in Rajendranagar
- Agra Akhand JyotRath Yatra reaches many districts in Telangana
- Rajamahendravaram: Students told to study with self-confidence
- Vijayawada: Collector launches 10-day electric 2-wheeler exhibition
- Vijayawada: 16 medical camps to be set up from Oct 6
- Ongole: Virasam condemns raids on leaders of mass organisations
- Gold rate in Vijayawada today stable, check the rates on October 4, 2023
15, including 5 foreigners, arrested from Gurgaon spa for sex trade
The city police on Thursday arrested 15 people, including five foreigners, from a spa centre at sector 29 market here for their alleged involvement in sex trade.
Apart from five women from Thailand, those arrested included five women from Manipur, one from UP and 4 males, including two customers.
Gurgaon: The city police on Thursday arrested 15 people, including five foreigners, from a spa centre at sector 29 market here for their alleged involvement in sex trade.
Apart from five women from Thailand, those arrested included five women from Manipur, one from Uttar Pradesh and four males, including two customers, a police official said.
According to Gurgaon Police PRO Subhash Bokan, the arrests were made following a raid on the direction of newly appointed Police Commissioner KK Rao.
"We have registered an FIR under relevant sections of the IPC and the Foreigners Act pertaining to prostitution against the spa owner, Yudhvir Singh who is absconding. We have arrested the spa manager and his helper during the raid," Bokan said.
He said the police are verifying the visas of the foreigners to ascertain if any of them were staying here apart from working visa.
The police team also raided two nightclubs named and arrested seven people, including two women, for their alleged involvement in immoral activities, the official said.