Why people should not miss this total lunar eclipse?
Next Total Lunar Eclipse will occur on January 21, 2019 but eclipse is in the morning hours hence we cant see Whereas lunar eclipse on July 17, 2019 is Partial Lunar Eclipse and visible partially
- Next Total Lunar Eclipse will occur on January 21, 2019 but eclipse is in the morning hours hence we can’t see. Whereas lunar eclipse on July 17, 2019 is Partial Lunar Eclipse and visible partially.
- Then in year 2020 all the lunar eclipses are penumbral not visible. And in year 2021 Total Lunar Eclipse will occur on 26 May and 19 Nov will be partial Lunar Eclipse both these eclipses are not visible.
- In 2022, Nov 8 lunar eclipse would be total but visible partially but only in the last part when its leaving subject to moon is above horizon in cities other than Hyderabad.
- In 2023, Oct 28 a partial lunar eclipse will occur which is visible in partial phase across India.
- In 2024, there are two lunar eclipses but none of them are visible in India
- Lastly, in 2025, March 14 there would be a total lunar eclipse but it’s not visible in India. Whereas on Sept 7, 2025 as total lunar eclipse occurs, it is the only time when eclipse is visible all over India.