- Oxfam India To Offer Affected People Emotional Support And Counselling
- WFI Chief Brij Bhushan To Address Rally On June 11 In UP
- Sharwanand Weds Rakshita In A Grand Ceremony At Leela Palace In Jaipur
- NTR centenary celebrations held grandly under the direction of VB Entertainments
- Oscar Isaac wants Pedro to join ‘Spider-Verse’ as a ‘cranky, old Spider-Person’
- Prashanth Neel Biography: Personal life to present projects
- ‘Spider-Man’ actor praises SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus ‘RRR’
- Dua Lipa slams UK Government's 'small-minded' language towards Albanians
- Vicky and Sara’s Zara Hatke Zara Bachke gives relief to Bollywood after Pathaan
- YS Jagan announces ex-gratia of Rs. 10 lakh to kin of Gurumurthy died in Odisha train accident
DLF society sewer deaths: 2 more arrested
Two more people have been arrested for alleged negligence that led to the death of five workers while cleaning a sewer near DLF flats in Moti Nagar area, earlier this month
New Delhi: Two more people have been arrested for alleged negligence that led to the death of five workers while cleaning a sewer near DLF flats in Moti Nagar area, earlier this month.
The accused have been identified as D N Mishra, who is the senior manager cum property manager of JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle) and Bharat Raj Verma, the assistant manager (technical) of JLL. Both had close supervision on the operations of the sewage treatment plant.
A supervisor had been arrested on September 10.
The incident took place on September 9, when five people, aged between 22 and 30 years went, to clean the sewer.
While two died on the spot, the other three breathed their last in Delhi's Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital.