- Anantapur: Sandarbham emerging as voice of voiceless
- Anantapur: Regional cluster group meeting of varsities held at JNTUA
- Allari Naresh’s Telugu action thriller ‘Ugram’ set for OTT release on June 2
- CM working towards achieving 17 sustainable development goals: Malladi Vishnu
- Sonakshi reveals her favourite scene from ‘Dahaad’: ‘It was empowering as an actor’
- Call 1533 if any trouble occurs due to rain: BBMP Chief
- Goa Environmental Film Festival to open with ‘The Elephant Whisperers’
- DCM DK Shivakumar meets Savadi
- New Ruia chief aims at best medical care to poor
- Jay Bhanushali: Was an exhilarating experience to tap into my romantic side for ‘Hum Rahe Na...’
Misty Sunday morning in Delhi
It was a misty morning in the national capital on Sunday with the minimum temperature recorded at 173 degrees Celsius, two notches below the seasons average
New Delhi: It was a misty morning in the national capital on Sunday with the minimum temperature recorded at 17.3 degrees Celsius, two notches below the season's average.
"The sky will remain clear throughout the day," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The maximum temperature was expected to hover around 33 degrees Celsius. The humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 64 per cent.
Saturday's maximum temperature settled at 31.2 degrees, two notches below the season's average, while the minimum temperature was recorded at 16.6 degrees Celsius, three notches above the season's average.