- Rosy picture ahead of beauty industry: IBA founder Vamsi Krishna
- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
- Australian pacer Starc eyes for the comeback, Maxwell too likely to return
Say I Love You ten times for a happy marriage
Say I Love You Ten Times For A Happy Marriage
London: A recent study has revealed thatkissing and telling your partner "I love you" ten times a week is the secret to a happy marriage.
The study, conducted byOnePoll.com, has found that 92 per cent of Americans considered themselves to be happily married, going on three dates a month, with three romantic surprises and ten deep conversations will also lead to a happy relationship, the Daily Express reported.
The survey revealed that having three arguments a month adds to the magic but, importantly, a couple must be able to say sorry and couples should accept each other's faults.
The survey also found that, in the perfect marriage, couples make love three times a week and spend six nights a month cuddled up in front of the TV.
The website said that anyone can get married, but it takes a lot of commitment and effort to make your marriage a perfect one, and if two people are not prepared to put the work in and take the rough with the smooth, they are going to struggle to find that ideal.