- Nifty records all-time high
- International Women’s Day 2024: History, Significance, and Theme
- ‘Vyooham’ review: RGV mark political sattire
- Must take permission before launching AI models, safeguard electoral process: Centre to Big Tech
- 5 Sleep Strategies for Diabetics: Manage Blood Sugar Naturally
- B’luru cafe blast a rehearsal, indicative of impending attacks: BJP leader CT Ravi
- Shveta Rani, the latest dreamer from Alakhpura
- India should now move to higher poverty line: Author of Brookings report
- Navigating Ramadan: Finding Harmony Between Technology and Spirituality
- Navigating the first trimester
Sex life of singles improved by dating applications!
A new survey has revealed that using dating apps on phones lead to a more happy sex life.According to the survey by Match.com, 12 percent of the participants believed that using a mobile app has led to a better sex life, while it was also revealed
London: A new survey has revealed that using dating apps on phones lead to a more happy sex life.
According to the survey by Match.com, 12 percent of the participants believed that using a mobile app has led to a better sex life, while it was also revealed that people who use dating apps such as Tinder on their phones go on around 11 more dates every year than other singles, the Daily Star reported.
The survey also found that 39 percent believed that they dated more than they normally would, all thanks to their mobiles.
Kate Taylor, relationship expert for Match.com said that mobile technology makes the search for love easier than it's ever been before and it means one is never more than a click away from thousands of fellow singles, as in today's world, Cupid no longer uses a bow and arrow - he uses an app.