- Real Madrid signs Bellingham from Borussia Dortmund for over 100 million euros
- RSS chief to be in Udaipur on June 8-9
- BRS govt's efforts led to sustainable, constant availability of water: MLC Kavitha
- Pak Army top brass vows to tighten noose around masterminds of May 9 'rebellion'
- Karnataka's free power scheme to cost Rs 13,000 crore annually
- Vadnagar Railway station gets a facelift
- Woman commits suicide in J&K after failing civil service exams
- Doing good for others is beneficial to children's emotional, physical health: Study
- 'Oppn meeting will be held on June 23 in Patna': JD-U leader
- 1 in every 7 cars sold now an EV, China's BYD dominate again
Pietersen to miss home series against New Zealand
Stylish batsman Kevin Pietersen has been ruled out of England's home Test series against New Zealand after it was ascertained that he would be needing...
Stylish batsman Kevin Pietersen has been ruled out of England's home Test series against New Zealand after it was ascertained that he would be needing more time to recover from his knee injury. The injury forced Pietersen to miss the third and final Test in New Zealand last month and the ongoing India Premier League. "Injuries are a sportsman's worst nightmare! This one is hurting me the most..." tweeted Pietersen. The England and Wales Cricket Board in a statement said: "England and Surrey batsman Kevin Pietersen has been ruled out of the upcoming Investec Test series against New Zealand as he continues his recovery from significant bone bruising to his right knee. Pietersen will have a repeat scan next week to determine when he is able to resume training." The two-match Test series starts May 26 at Lord's.