- Understand person’s object relationship
- Prominent Shrines in the land of Kalinga
- Our body produces opioids naturally?
- Global stock taking at Bonn climate summit
- Invasive lionfish threaten, ecosystems
- 9 Years in Office: CM KCR – A Statesman Par Excellence
- Cyberabad CP Stephen inaugurates renovated EOW office
- Hyderabad: NSDC organising Kaushal Mahotsav, a two-day Job Mela
- JNTU-H introduces BTech in Cyber Security
- Hyderabad: 3-day G20 HWG meet in city from today
Jaipur (PTI): High on confidence after their emphatic win over Sunrisers Hyderabad, Rajasthan Royals would be eyeing revenge when they host Royal...
Jaipur (PTI): High on confidence after their emphatic win over Sunrisers Hyderabad, Rajasthan Royals would be eyeing revenge when they host Royal Challengers Bangalore in a Pepsi Indian Premier League match here on Monday. Rajasthan are presently lying third in the standings with 10 points from eight games, where as, RCB are at the top with 12 points from nine matches. But it is the Jaipur outfit which will be brimming with confidence ahead of tomorrow's encounter, especially after crushing the Sunrisers by eight wickets yesterday. Australian Shane Watson has been in cracking form with the bat for Rajasthan while his compatriot James Faulkner has been deadly with the ball. Watson and Faulkner starred for Rajasthan in their win over Sunrisers yesterday. While Faulkner picked up five wickets for 20 runs to restrict Sunrisers to 144, Watson smashed an unbeaten 98 off 53 balls to overwhelm the target with consummate ease. At home, Rajasthan holds an invincible record so far in the tournament, winning all the four games they had played at the Sawai Man Singh Stadium here. And expectedly, the Rahul Dravid-led side would fancy their chances tomorrow and would be hoping to extract revenge against RCB, who defeated Rajasthan by seven wickets when the two sides met.