- Indian nurses hoping to work in Ireland stuck in visa 'logjam': Report
- Govt asks airlines to devise mechanism for reasonable pricing of air tickets
- 'ED notice to Abhishek Banerjee's wife an inhuman act': Mamata Banerjee
- India's 5G sales hit 50% market for 1st time: Report
- Prince Harry fails to show up for court, will give evidence on Tuesday
- Odisha train mishap: CBI to probe from sabotage angle of signaling system
- Vinsys IT Services files draft papers for IPO; to list on NSE Emerge
- UoH among Top 10 in NIRF 2023
- JD-U MLA levels serious allegations against additional chief secy over bridge collapse
- AIADMK urges Tamil Nadu School Education Dept to fill up teacher vacancies
Dravid hints at retirement
Rajasthan Royals skipper Rahul Dravid hinted at retiring from the Indian Premier League (IPL) after this season.A After beating the Sunrisers...
Rajasthan Royals skipper Rahul Dravid hinted at retiring from the Indian Premier League (IPL) after this season.A After beating the Sunrisers Hyderabad in the IPL Eliminator here at the Ferozeshah Kotla on Wednesday, Dravid told reporters that he is aware that they "need to start looking ahead and for younger players". With the win, the Jaipur-based team also qualified for the Champions League to be held in India from September 17 to October 6.
Asked whether he will play in the Champions League, Dravid said: "I do not know. I have never envisaged that it would be my last campaign and there is no more cricket after this. With Champions League coming up, I really don't know."
"Let me finish this tournament and then I will sit down with the franchise to talk about my future and what they want to do. I am also mindful of the fact that we need to start looking ahead and for younger players."
The 40-year-old joined the Royals from Royal Challengers Bangalore last year. The Dravid-led side will play Mumbai Indians Friday in Qualifier 2 for a place in the final.