- Bhatti’s People’s March dubbed momentous
- AAP dubs BJP’s 9-year rule as dark era of failure
- Khammam: Glowing tributes lavished on NTR
- Hyderabad: Delays persist Rejected beneficiaries await ration cards
- Kejriwal meets Jain, calls him brave man
- Ramu’s movie highlighted facts of NTR’s life: Lakshmi Parvathi
- Warangal: Hopes of Mamnoor Airport revival still intact
- New Parliament House a jewel in the crown of Mother India: Pawan Kalyan
- Record turnout for Mahanadu on second day
- Nalgonda: ‘State formation decennial celebrations with eye on polls’
India in Johor Cup final
Johor Bahru (PTI): India thrashed Korea 6-1 in their penultimate round-robin match to virtually seal their place in the final of the Sultan of Johor Cup Under-21 hockey tournament here on Thursday. The Indian colts scored three goal each in either half at the Taman Daya Hockey stadium to continue their unbeaten run in the six-nation tournament.
It was India's fourth win on the trot in the tournament, having defeated England (2-1), Argentina (3-2) and Pakistan (4-0) in their previous matches. For India, Amit Rohidas (7th minute), Satbir Singh (9th), Talwinder Singh (31st) netted three goals in the first half, while Amon Mirash Tikey (57th), Ramadeep Singh (62nd) and vice-captain Affan Yusof (65th) score three more on the other side of the break.