- APPSC will soon release notification for Group 1 and Group 2, says chairman Gautam Sawang
- Only 1 in 7 Indian prioritise cleaning to eliminate viruses: Dyson
- United World Wrestling (UWW) threatens to suspend India, if Wrestling Federation of India (WFI) does not conduct Election in 45 Days
- 10 Years of YJHD: Karan Johar, Ayan And Kalki Recall Their Fun Moments Spent On The Sets
- Ugram Sets OTT Release on this Date
- Rama Banam to Stream on OTT Platform this weekend
- AP RGUKT to release notifications for admissions into IIIT courses on June 3
- Pareshan Promises a Hilarious Entertainer: Thiruveer
- Buddy Secures Official OTT Partner
- YV Subba Reddy lays foundation stone for Tirumala temple in Karimnagar
Saini notches up three wins
The first day of the Senior Multi Class Sailing Championship-2018 opened with gusts of wind overpowering all sailors at Hussain Sagar on Wednesday.
Hyderabad: The first day of the Senior Multi Class Sailing Championship-2018 opened with gusts of wind overpowering all sailors at Hussain Sagar on Wednesday.
Despite challenging conditions, Mohit Saini secured the first position in all the three races in Laser Standard class.
Praveen Kumar and Sudhanshu Shekhar of INWTC, Mumbai, topped in Laser 470 class while in RS-X class it was Jerome Kumar who atop.
Vivek of AYN stood first in Finn and Deelip Kumar of EME Sailing Association took the first position in Laser Radial class.