- Eatala to be appointed as chairman of campaign committee: BJP sources
- Karwar Port Triumphs Over Legal Challenges, Paving the Way for 1.15 Million MT Iron Ore Export
- CM Cup 2023: Hyderabad beats Jogulamba Gadwal to secure 1st spot in soccer
- Writers have a bigger responsibility to play in society: K Kavitha
- Hyderabad: Celebrities urged not to promote tobacco
- BRS MP Santosh thanks BCCI for the green initiative
- The magic of mirrors
- Eating junk food is linked to lower quality of deep sleep: study
- Beat The Heat! Beware and prepare for heat related illness
- NIA raids over Islamic terror funding 18 places searched Islamic terror outfits planned to assassinate Modi
TBBA quota plea to govt
The Telangana Ball Badminton Association TBBA has urged the State Government to include ball badminton in the sports quota list with regard to admissions in educational institutions
Hyderabad: The Telangana Ball Badminton Association (TBBA) has urged the State Government to include ball badminton in the sports quota list with regard to admissions in educational institutions.
General Secretary of Association A Ravinder, in a release here on Thursday stated that the High Court had declared that ball badminton players who had participated in national events, would be eligible for reservations in educational institutions.
He called upon the Government to include the sport in GO MS No 7/2018 dated 21.06.2018 YAT & C (Sports).
This would be the perfect motivational factor to all those into the sport, he said.