- 20 bogies of goods train derail in Assam; no casualty
- Chaotic scenes unfold as vehicles skid off at NMDC Flyover due to accidental oil spill (Photos)
- Karnataka High Court dismisses gynaecologist's plea to quash FIR
- Worm genetics reveals key pathways for sleep regulation: Study
- Cancel interim protection to Sameer Wankhede: CBI to Bombay High Court
- India, US discuss high-tech joint production ahead of PM Modi's visit
- India gets 57% below-average rains in first week of June
- President Murmu reaches Serbia on 3-day state visit
- Kharif crops' MSP rise in line with govt's many decisions for farmers' help: PM Modi
- Charge sheet against Brij Bhushan by June 15, WFI elections by June 30: Anurag Thakur
English Premier League Soccer team Chelsea up for sale: Media
Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich has hired an investment bank to consider the sale of his English Premier League soccer team Chelsea, the Sunday Times newspaper reported
London: Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich has hired an investment bank to consider the sale of his English Premier League soccer team Chelsea, the Sunday Times newspaper reported.
The Sunday Times said the move by the Russian followed his rejection of an offer to buy a minority stake in the club by US private equity firm Silver Lake Partners.
Chelsea's directors brought in Joe Ravitch from the Raine Group. The Chelsea source ruled out the sale talk.