- How to use WhatsApp Channels and all details
- National Donald Duck Day
- Machilipatnam: Port focal point for development, says Perni Nani
- Five signs of a healthy menstrual cycle you shouldn’t ignore
- Lakshmi Manchu on Vaishno Devi: ‘Spirituality beyond mortal understanding’
- Illegal mining case: ED raids 27 locations in Bihar & Jharkhand
- Scream to exhale - Spanish Yoga instructor tells jail inmates
- Google introduces new voices for Assistant app
- Microsoft tests dynamic lighting feature for window 11
- Vijayawada: HMs told to distribute JVK kits on June 12
Sai Karteek, Megh in title clash at Under-18 ITF Juniors Hyderabad Tennis Tournament
Telangana States fifth seeded Sai Karteek Reddy Ganta was in scintillating form while making mincemeat of Denim Yadav 62,62 to make it to the boys singles title clash in the Raja Narsimha Rao Memorial Under18 ITF Juniors Hyderabad Tennis Tournament at SATS Tennis Complex here on Thursday
Hyderabad: Telangana State’s fifth seeded Sai Karteek Reddy Ganta was in scintillating form while making mincemeat of Denim Yadav 6-2,6-2 to make it to the boys singles title clash in the Raja Narsimha Rao Memorial Under-18 ITF Juniors Hyderabad Tennis Tournament at SATS Tennis Complex here on Thursday.
He runs into top seed Megh Bhargav Patel who rallied to down Nishant Dabas 5-7,6-3,6-3 in their semifinal match.
The giels finals pits top seeded Thai player Mai Napatt Nirundorn against fourth seed Salsa Aher.
Results: All semifinals-Girls single: Salsa Aher (4) bt Sandeepti Singh Rao 7-6(5),6-3; Mai Napatt Nirundorn (THA) (1) bt Sarah Dev 6-4,6-1;
Girls doubles: Salsa Aher/Rutuja Chaphalkar  bt Kaavya Sawhney/Prinkle Singh  6-3,4-6,11-9; Shivani Amineni/Mai Napatt Nirundorn  bt Sarah Dev/Fangran Tian 6-3,6-4;
Boys singles: Megh Bhargav Patel (1) bt Nishant Dabas 5-7,6-3,6-3;
Sai Karteek Reddy Ganta (5) bt Denim Yadav 6-2,6-2;
Boys doubles: Theertha Shashank Macherla/Kevin Patel  bt Dev Javia/Madhwin Kamath  3-6,6-3,11-9; Kabir Hans/Tejasvi R Mehra bt Arthav Neema/Denim Yadav 6-1,6-4.