- Tesla recalls nearly 140 Model Y EVs over serious safety issue
- Here is the concept design of 'Adipurush' pre- release event
- No 'Setting' With Amit Shah, Says Bajrang Punia
- Prez Witnesses Cultural Festival in Surinam
- YS Jagan to Konaseema district tomorrow to attend Rapaka Varaprasada Rao son's wedding
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s ‘Animal’ teaser to be out on this date
- Actor Srikanth applauds upcoming Rajiv Gandhi Online Quiz Competition
- India's Internet economy to reach $1 tn by 2030: Report
- AP govt. holds a conference in Agriculture exports, says its aim is to increase farmers income
- JP Nadda Make A Count Of Changes Came In Country Since BJP Came To Power
Bailey to captain PMs XI against South Africa
Australias former Twenty20 skipper George Bailey was named captain of a Prime Ministers XI Friday to face South Africa in a oneday warmup match that kicks off their short tour later this month
Sydney: Australia's former Twenty20 skipper George Bailey was named captain of a Prime Minister's XI Friday to face South Africa in a one-day warm-up match that kicks off their short tour later this month.
He is one of four players with international experience picked for the October 31 day-night clash at Canberra's Manuka Oval, alongside Nic Maddinson, Jason Behrendorff and Gurinder Sandhu.
Former Test opener Chris Rogers will coach the team, which also features budding future stars Jack Edwards, Max Bryant, Jason Sangha and Josh Philippe.
"It's pleasing to have a number of players who have represented Australia, led by George Bailey," said national selector Greg Chappell.
"As in recent years there's a good blend of experienced cricketers and some of the country's best young players."
South Africa play three ODIs against Australia in Perth, Adelaide and Hobart from November 4-11.
PM's XI: George Bailey (capt), Jason Behrendorff, Max Bryant, Ben Dwarshuis, Jack Edwards, Nic Maddinson, Kurtis Patterson, Josh Philippe, Usman Qadir, Gurinder Sandhu, Jason Sangha.
12th man: Tom Engelbrecht. AFP