- BJP's OBC campaign in UP is 'Dhanyawad Modi'
- Kriti Sanon Biography: Age, Family, Education, Career, Net worth, Movies, Awards, Photos
- UK to have one of highest inflation rates in the world in 2023: Forecast
- ‘Adipurush’ new trailer shows a spectacular exchange between Ram and Ravan
- Union Cabinet approves HUDA City Centre-Cyber City metro project in Gurgaon
- Now, Rajasthan government employees to get full pension after 25 yrs of service
- Make woman WFI chief, scrap FIRs against us: Wrestlers to Anurag Thakur
- Telangana: 150 pilgrims leaves to Jeddah from Hyderabad for Haj Yatra
- Rising cataract surgeries driving artificial lens market growth: Report
- Construction company involved in collapsed Bihar bridge also working on Gujarat projects
India vs WI, 3rd T20I: Bumrah, Kuldeep and Umesh rested; Siddarth Kaul in
On Friday the Indian team management has decided to rest Kuldeep Yadav and fast bowlers Jasprit Bumrah and Umesh Yadav for the third T20 International which is to be played against the West Indies on Sunday in Chennai
New Delhi: On Friday the Indian team management has decided to rest Kuldeep Yadav and fast bowlers Jasprit Bumrah and Umesh Yadav for the third T20 International which is to be played against the West Indies on Sunday in Chennai. The BCCI press release said that the decision to rest the bowling trio was taken in order to keep them in the best physical condition ahead of India’s tour to Australia.
India has already won the three-match series (leading 2-0), which leaves the third T20I negligible in nature.
Meanwhile, medium-pacer Siddarth Kaul has been included in the squad led by Rohit Sharma. Kaul till now has played two T20Is so far, besides three ODIs.
Indian Team for the third T20I: Rohit Sharma (captain), Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul, Dinesh Karthik (wicket-keeper), Manish Pandey, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (wicket-keeper), Krunal Pandya, Washington Sundar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Khaleel Ahmed, Shahbaz Nadeem, Siddarth Kaul