- World Bicycle Day: Facts about bicycles and cycling
- International Bicycle Day: History, Importance, use of bicycles earlier and at present
- Amazon to use AI to check damaged products before shipping
- ‘NBK 108’ makers promises bombarding updates on Balayya’s birthday
- Mamata Banerjee demands proper probe into cause of Odisha train accident
- Now, its Centre's turn to create 2 cr jobs as promised: DK Shivakumar
- Odisha train tragedy: Restoration work begins, says Vaishnaw
- Two buses caught fire in separate incidents in Hyderabad
- Man held for selling adulterated mustard seeds in Hyderabad
- Kashmir: Crowd funding for cancer patient generates Rs 80 lakhs in less than 24 hours
Manavjit-Rajeshwari win mixed team trap title at Shooting Nationals
Former trap world champion Manavjit Singh Sandhu and Rajeshwari Kumari, representing Punjab, won the Mixed Team Trap competition at the 62nd National Shooting Championship here Friday
Jaipur: Former trap world champion Manavjit Singh Sandhu and Rajeshwari Kumari, representing Punjab, won the Mixed Team Trap competition at the 62nd National Shooting Championship here Friday.
Manavjit and Rajeshwari shot a score of 44 in the finals, to get the better of Delhi's pair Fahad Sultan and Saumya Gupta, who ended with a 39. Tamil Nadu's Prthviraj Tondaiman and N. Nivetha won bronze with a 26.
In the Junior Mixed Team finals, the Haryana pairing of Vishwa Kundu and Kiran emerged triumphant with a 35. Vivaan Kapoor and Anishka Bhati won the silver with a 33 hits while Delhi's Vrishankaditra Parmar and Kirti Gupta won the bronze with a 28.
Earlier, Manavjit and Rajeshwari had come second in the qualification round, scoring 135. Army's Balabhadra Tarasia and Seema Tomar topped the round on the same score while Haryana's Lakshay Sheoran and Bhavna Choudhary took the final and sixth qualification spot with a 130.