- The India House: Ram Charan Is All Set To Produce This Nikhil And Anupam Kher Starrer
- Actor Sharwanand Sustains Minor Injuries in Road Accident
- Delhi Police On Alert After Farmer Leaders Detained
- Pawan Kalyan pays tribute to NTR, says he is pride of Telugu people
- TDP Mahanadu: Second day meeting to start in a while, Naidu to release manifesto
- Complaint Filed Against Arvind Kejriwal, Kharge, And Others Political Leaders For Giving Remark On President Murmu's Caste
- Fire breaks out in wedding pandal amid fireworks in Alluri Sitaramaraju district, no casualties
- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 28 May 2023
- Andhra Pradesh: Tipper lorry and oil tanker collides head-on in Kakinada, no casualties
- Gold and silver rates today in Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai - 28 May 2023
4th Test: Australia post 122/1 at lunch on 3rd day
Australia posted 1221 in their first innings, trailing India by 500 runs at lunch on the third day of the fourth cricket Test here on Saturday
Sydney, Jan 5: Australia posted 122/1 in their first innings, trailing India by 500 runs at lunch on the third day of the fourth cricket Test here on Saturday.
At the break, Marcus Harris was batting on a well-made 77, while Marnus Labuschagne was on 18 at the other end.
Resuming the day at the overnight score of 24/0, Australia lost their first wicket when Usman Khwaja was dismissed by Kuldeep Yadav.
Khwaja, who was batting slowly and steadily, scored 27 runs off 71 balls with three hits to the fence.
He gave good support to fellow opener Harris who was in good form at the other end.
The two of them put together an opening partnership of 72 runs to give the Australian innings a steady start.
Australia (first innings): 122/1 (Marcus Harris 77 batting; Kuldeep Yadav 1/40) vs India (first innings): 622/7 (declared).