Samsung unveils its new galaxy tab 3 lite
Samsung Unveils It's New Galaxy Tab 3 Lite.
Washington: Samsung has reportedly announced its latest addition, the Galaxy Tab 3 Lite.
The lightweight7-inch tablet runs Android 4.2 includes a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, a 2-megapixel rear camera, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of storage memory (expandable via MicroSD cards).
While the size of the tab's screen, processor and memory remain unchanged as compared to the former tab models, the Galaxy Tab 3 Litedoes not have a front camera and consists of a slightly weaker battery (3,600mAh vs 4,000mAh), Mashable reported.
Galaxy Tab 3 will be globally available in white and black colours. However, the release date and its exact price remains a mystery, as of yet.
- Father-son duo Mulayam and Akhilesh Yadav cleared from disproportionate assets case
- Lok Sabha polls 2019: These Kingmakers could decide who forms the new government
- They can keep dreaming: Kharge on BJP's alleged bid to form government in Karnataka
- Bihar should be granted special category status: Nitish Kumar
- Gunfight in Jammu and Kashmir's Shopian