Walmart to cut iPhone 5S, 5C prices
Walmart is reportedly planning to cut down Apple iPhone 5S and 5C prices to $99 and $29 respectively following a two-year contract.
Mumbai: Walmart is reportedly planning to cut down Apple iPhone 5S and 5C prices to $99 and $29 respectively following a two-year contract. These are the prices for the 16GB version of the iPhone 5S and 5C. Prices for the 32GB version are expected to be lowered as well.
However, the announcement about the 32GB version has not been made public yet. Walmart is also expected to lower the prices of the fifth-gen iPod Touch 16GB to $195.
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee prepare for hung verdict, non-BJP front in discussion
- Akbar denies meeting Ramani at Oberoi hotel
- Sexual harassment charge filed against Tripura MLA
- 2 dead as truck falls into gorge in J&K's Doda
- Mission Admission 2019: Executive secretary of ComedK to interact with parents and students