Napwrap to hold arms while napping
Napwrap to Hold Arms While Napping. A new device has been designed to hold your arms together while you nap to prevent the head-bobbing cycle.
Washington: A new device has been designed to hold your arms together while you nap to prevent the head-bobbing cycle.
By looping ' napwrap.html"> Napwrap' over your bicep then placing your other arm through the loop to secure them both in place prevents the jarring wake-up calls when your head slips off your hand, the Huffington Post reported.
This device, which is priced at 19.99 dollars, also works as a non-dorky phone holder, eye mask and earmuff.
- Jamaat-ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh planning to set up permanent bases in eastern India: Home Ministry
- Surat fire: Toll climbs to 22, coaching class owner held, two on the run
- This Gujarat Woman's Cow Dung-Coated Car Is An Internet Sensation
- It was unfortunate : Gujarat CM on Surat Fire accident
- Horrified to see cow vigilantes thrashing innocent men in MP: Mehbooba Mufti