Media counts on Facebook likes for brand building
The social networking site Facebook is the first choice for popular magazine brands when it comes to attracting followers and garnering “likes”, a new report has stated.
New York: The social networking site Facebook is the first choice for popular magazine brands when it comes to attracting followers and garnering “likes”, a new report has stated.
Released by the US-based non-profit organisation Association of Magazine Media (MPA), the “Social Media Report” analysed 166 magazine media brands' followers and likes on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram.
The report compiled data from the past three months.
It found that with 49.8 percent of the industry's total social media interactions on Facebook, major magazine brands are hooked to it, Capital New York reported.
While National Geographic leads in terms of number of followers and “likes” on all platforms, Time.com comes second.
According to the report, Instagram is slowing and steadily becoming popular among magazine brands to establish their presence.
Men's lifestyle magazine Playboy's new website has 16.2 million Facebook “likes”, it added.
- BWSSB set to clean up 2.4 lakh manholes ahead of monsoon
- Are we cartoon characters to you?: Karnataka CM slams media for belittling politicians
- What has he achieved by sitting inside the cave? LJD on PM's Kedarnath visit
- Sushma Swaraj to visit Kyrgyzstan on Tuesday for meet
- Chhattisgarh BJP leader arrested for molesting 34-year-old woman