Hitachi data systems to acquire oxya to help customers achieve cloud flexibility, control and improved economics for sap environments
Hitachi Data Systems To Acquire Oxya To Help Customers Achieve Cloud Flexibility, Control And Improved Economics For Sap Environments. Hitachi Data Systems Corporation (HDS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501), today announced its intent to acquire oXya, a leading provider of services for cloud and SAP(r) solutions.
India: Hitachi Data Systems Corporation (HDS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501), today announced its intent to acquire oXya, a leading provider of services for cloud and SAP(r) solutions.
The acquisition of oXya is expected to close by the end of March and is subject to customary closing conditions. Upon the close of the acquisition, oXya, with more than 500 employees, will become a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi Data Systems and will continue to execute its current business model under oXya VP and chairman, Frederic de Belloy, reporting to Hicham Abdessamad, HDS executive vice president, Global Services.
oXya helps IT organizations manage private and hybrid cloud environments more easily, and designs the infrastructure for more effective and efficient implementations of SAP solutions, including the SAP HANA(r) platform. As an SAP partner, oXya has solidified itself in the marketplace as one of the leading management and cloud providers, and has consistently achieved outstanding customer satisfaction ratings for more than 200,000 users worldwide of SAP solutions, across all industries.
oXya will enhance the growing portfolio of HDS cloud and managed services. Enterprise customers and partners can experience faster time to value, flexible financial models, reduced TCO and more predictable IT services outcomes for mission critical IT infrastructure and applications. Specifically, the intended acquisition will give HDS partners and customers:
- An extended portfolio of HDS cloud and managed services for implementation of mission-critical solutions from SAP, including SAP HANA.
- Broad experience and expertise among the growing network of Hitachi Data Systems partners who have capabilities with SAP solutions, dramatically increasing the ability of HDS to collaborate and jointly deliver and manage large environments, accelerating time to market, and lowering cost and risk for business applications.
- Additional options to fully realize Hitachi Unified Compute Platform solution capabilities for environments that are based on solutions from SAP, including SAP HANA.
"Today's partners and customers demand as-a-service options that enable them to keep pace with market dynamics like cloud, while transforming the way they conduct business," said Hicham Abdessamad, executive vice president, Global Services, Hitachi Data Systems. "oXya offers an expanded set of application-as-a-service offerings, both in private cloud and hybrid cloud.
They have vast experience with managing large SAP solution-based environments and a history of excellent customer satisfaction.
When completed, the acquisition of oXya will enable HDS and our partners to extend our portfolio of managed cloud services and provide additional skills and expertise to enable Hitachi Unified Compute Platform solutions in SAP and SAP HANA environments," said Abdessamad. "With its SAP-as-a-service offerings, oXya brings applications as a service, which is a frequent customer request and a bridge into solutions for analytics and Social Innovation."
"Building upon years of successful partnership, we are pleased to grow our relationship beyond that of a Hitachi Cloud Service Provider to officially become part of the Hitachi Data Systems family. We are proud of the expertise and market leadership that we have built since our founding in 1998," said Frederic de Belloy, chairman and VP, oXya. "Combining efforts with Hitachi Data Systems and its partners will allow us to deliver to customers even more innovative solutions to gain insights from their data while expanding global coverage for our services."
"SAP is delighted that Hitachi is expanding its commitment to our joint customers," said Kevin Ichhpurani, executive vice president, Strategic Business Development and Ecosystem, SAP. "We anticipate expanded Hitachi capabilities will further enable SAP customers to run simple, powered by SAP HANA."
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee prepare for hung verdict, non-BJP front in discussion
- Akbar denies meeting Ramani at Oberoi hotel
- Sexual harassment charge filed against Tripura MLA
- 2 dead as truck falls into gorge in J&K's Doda
- Mission Admission 2019: Executive secretary of ComedK to interact with parents and students