Tesla just built a USD 1,500 surfboard, because why not
If the Flamethrower wasnt exactly your thing, Tesla quietly introduced a limited edition surfboard worth USD 1,500
California [United States]: If the Flamethrower wasn't exactly your thing, Tesla quietly introduced a limited edition surfboard worth USD 1,500.
The surfboard won't take you to Mars or help you ride around the city on electricity, but is just a Tesla-branded surfboard in black and red colours, meant simply for surfing, Engadget reported.
Built with the help of Lost Surfboards and board maker Matt Biolos, the Tesla-branded surfboard was quick to sell out as soon as it appeared in the store.
- Concerned over reports of alleged tampering of voters' verdict: Pranab Mukherjee
- Opposition leaders meet EC officials, demand verification of VVPAT slips before counting of votes
- Sanjeeva Matandoor: Congress-JD (S) coalition has failed the people of Karnataka
- EVMs absolutely safe in strongrooms: Election Commission
- Pakistani boat carrying drugs seized by Indian Coast Guard