Apple to ditch 3D Touch in upcoming iPhones: Report
As we are inching closer to Apples famed annual iPhone event, more rumours and predictions are flowing in to provide an idea of what the brand new premium smartphones will pack in
California: As we are inching closer to Apple's famed annual iPhone event, more rumours and predictions are flowing in to provide an idea of what the brand new premium smartphones will pack in.
As per the latest Barclays analyst claims, Apple will remove the 3D Touch feature from its next iPhones with OLED displays, MacRumours reported. The feature essentially reduces the extra taps and swipes needed to access apps.
While this prediction goes for the 2019 iPhone, renowned Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has claimed that the plans to ditch the 3D Touch may be executed for this year's LCD iPhone model too.
The LCD model for this year is speculated to feature a 6.1-inch display and will be a budget variant of the notch-based iPhone X.
- National Congress fields retired HC judge Hasnain Masoodi from Anantnag
- On app meant for poll-related complaints, people upload selfies, photos of trees, lamps
- 16-year-old from Kashmir gets Shaurya Chakra for fighting militants who attacked his house
- Former Supreme Court judge Satya Brata Singh passes away
- ED attaches 13 assets in J&K in terror funding probe against Hizbul Mujahideen chief Syed Salahuddin