WhatsApp, the most widely used instant messaging app in the world. Almost everyone uses it on a daily basis to communicate. WhatsApp lets users send messages, photos and videos instantly.
Now you can schedule WhatsApp messages on Android
Sometimes we want to send a message at a specific scheduled time such as birthday wishes, New Year wishes, greetings, etc. WhatsApp does not have a feature to schedule any message within the app. There are several third-party apps available on Google Play Store that allow users to schedule any message at the given time and date.
So, if you are planning to schedule a WhatsApp message, here’s a step by step guide to help you.
- Download any WhatsApp scheduler app
- Grant the app ‘Accessibility’ access from Settings -> Accessibility -> Services and enable the toggle.
- Download any WhatsApp scheduler app from Google Play Store and install it
- After the installation is complete, Open the app
- Tap on the ‘+’ icon from the bottom right
- Now, select a WhatsApp contact or any WhatsApp group
- Then, set the time and date
- Choose the frequency and type your message
- Click on ‘Create’ button from top-right corner to schedule