How to contact Amazon for help if there is a problem with your account
If youve ever tried to reach the ecommerce giant to make a change to your account or modify an order, you might have faced some trouble To be frank it can be difficult for users to even locate contact information for the Amazon on its homepage
- Contacting Amazon's customer service department is the best way to get answers about orders, shipping, returns and everything relating to your account.
- Call Amazon directly for quick answers; you need to have an Amazon account linked with your mobile
- Here are the best ways to contact Amazon for help anything related to your account
If you've ever tried to reach the e-commerce giant to make a change to your account or modify an order, you might have faced some trouble. To be frank it can be difficult for users to even locate contact information for the Amazon on its homepage.
We have listed here several ways you can get in touch with Amazon customer service when you have a problem with your account.
How to call Amazon
The Google search "does Amazon have a phone number" returns about 2,200,000 hits. The good news is the answer is yes, they do. Amazon's customer service phone number is 1-888-280-4331. And you can reach at this number throughout the day, that too seven days a week.
But calling Amazon often comes with a wait, and it needs you to have on hand a mobile phone that is paired with your Amazon account. As the customer service representative will send you a verification code through text message before you can start asking your questions or sharing an issue.
If calling sounds like a hassle to you... Amazon Echo comes to your rescue with the potential ease of voice-commanding a call.
How to contact Amazon by Chat
- Most often an online chat with an Amazon customer service representative is an easier way to get in contact with Amazon and to resolve an issue. Here's how to do it.
- While logged in and on the main page, scroll to the bottom of the page and, under the column labelled "Let Us Help You," click on "Help."
- On the next page, under the heading "Browse Help Topics," hover over (or tap if on mobile) "Need More Help?"
- Click "Contact Us" from the menu that appears to the right.
- On the next page, select the general area of concern from the four topics offered "An Order I Placed," "Devices," "Digital Content and Services," or "Prime or Something Else."
- Click the drop-down bar(s) under "Tell us more."
- Click the button that appears with the word "Chat" to commence an online conversation with a customer service representative.
How to email Amazon
If you wish to contact Amazon via email, there are two IDs to which you can send mail. But the response time is often 48 hours or even a bit more. That said, an email creates a record of your correspondence and hence might be the best method for some kind of issues.
- For issues with your account, such as a billing dispute, you should email to email@example.com.
- For general inquiries, you should email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to contact Amazon via Social Media
If your favourite method of communication is social media, you can comment, Tweet, or hashtag one of their several accounts. This is not the most efficient way to reach them, but it can allow you to air a problem, potentially drawing more thorough addressing of the issue from the company.
Amazon's Twitter account is @amazon.
- Their Facebook page is www.facebook.com/Amazon.
- On Instagram, they're - @amazon.
But in fact, if you want quick answers, just pick up the phone and call Amazon. There are representatives ready to help you out.