- Kejriwal unveils 15-point winter action plan to combat air pollution
- Tirupati: Surge in pilgrim rush
- Asian Games: India's success in shooting at Hangzhou charted inside a 'war room' in NCR
- K'taka CM felicitates gold medal-winning Indian blind women's cricket team
- Decision to be taken after discussion with a team of experts: CM assures the protesters
- Will weight loss help lower heart disease risk?
- RBI to maintain rates, real estate sector to be disappointed
- Demand for a new formula to release Cauvery water in times of crisis: DCM DK Shivakumar
- Death toll from Nagorno-Karabakh fuel depot blast rises to 170
- Fresh Raj Bhavan-Bengal Secretariat tussle over Guv’s recommendations on VC appointment search panel
Political parties target Telangana for membership
Membership drives are being organized by the all Major parties in Telangana for the first time after formation of the new state.
Nizamabad: Membership drives are being organized by the all Major parties in Telangana for the first time after formation of the new state.
The party bases are being strengthened by these drives. The Congress, Telugu Desam and BJP have already started membership drives. Taking one step further, Telugu Desam introduced online membership drive and us providing insurance cover to its members.
Moving ahead forward, Telugu Desam high command urged its active and general members to renew their membership online along with Aadhar cards. It has offered Rs 2 lakh insurance coverage to the members, who enrolled their names. TD has strong cadre base in Telangana districts, but due to changed political scenario, the party is taking precautions for membership drive.