- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
- Australian pacer Starc eyes for the comeback, Maxwell too likely to return
- After students’ stir, Manipur govt reimposes internet ban for 5 days
HC directs TS,AP to remove flexies, banners
The High Court at Hyderabad on Friday directed the two Telugu States – Telangana and Andhra Pradesh – to remove the flexies and banners put up in all the public places.
Hyderabad: The High Court at Hyderabad on Friday directed the two Telugu States – Telangana and Andhra Pradesh – to remove the flexies and banners put up in all the public places. The High Court has directed the DGPs, SPs, Collectors and municipal authorities of both the States to ensure implementation of relevant government orders to ensure free movement of traffic by removing such obstructions. The PIL bench of the High Court headed by Chief Justice Kalyan Jyothi Sengupta and Justice P V Sanjay Kumar was dealing with a writ plea filed by S Murali Krishna who sought a direction from the court on the removal of such obstructions. Besides issuing direction, the bench called for a compliance report and posted the writ petition after the Sankranti vacation.