- 54% Indian consumers fall for 'too good to be true' scams during festive season: Report
- It’s a lie that God lives in the sky: AiR Atman in Ravi shares his learning with Anupam Kher
- Putin visits UAE; likely to discuss Ukraine & Gaza wars
- Racing teaches you precision, calculation, planning & execution
- Shane Watson appointed as Quetta Gladiators head coach
- Allegation that former Dalit BJP leader denied entry to Nagpur office 'baseless': RSS
- Delhi government has once again announced winter vacation in Delhi
- Last hospital in northern Gaza halts operation: Health official
- Delhi HC orders reassessment of value of Salman Rushdie's ancestral house
- Hostages require regular medical care, says Hostages and Missing Families Forum
Corruption killed Congress fortunes in Telangana: Shankar Rao
Corruption Killed Congress Fortunes in Telangana: Shankar Rao. P Shankar Rao is back in news. This time for criticizing his party members. The Senior congress leader has accused his colleagues of corruption.
P Shankar Rao is back in news. This time for criticizing his party members. The Senior congress leader has accused his colleagues of corruption. He also suggested that the party leaders holding key posts must quit as they were not successful in saving the party in Telangana.
Shankar Rao also asked the government to sack corrupt leaders and initiate probe against them. Corruption cost Congress the power in the Telugu states, he opined.