- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
- Hockey Association of Odisha beat Hockey Jharkhand in Sub-Junior men, women finals
- Day after alleged manhandling, model turned actress Archana Gautam suspended from Congress
- Asian Games: Indian Men's Hockey Team stuns Pakistan, picks dominant 10-2 win
- Foreign intelligence agency involved in terror incidents in Pak, claims Minister
- Tribal party sponsored 12-hour bandh hits normal life in Tripura’s tribal areas
- US misses the 'bigger picture' on row with Canada, says Jaishankar
KCR focus on Water grid
KCR Focus On Water Grid. In the wake of his successful tour to national capital an overjoyed Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao today held a high level review meeting on flagship project of “Telangana Water Grid” in Secretariat here.
In the wake of his successful tour to national capital an overjoyed Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao today held a high level review meeting on flagship project of “Telangana Water Grid” in Secretariat here.
Both CM and KTR were in Delhi on Sunday and got a positive response of World Bank funding from Union Urban Development Minister M Venkaiah Naidu as well as another minister Veerendra Singh for Water Grid project.
KCR who is keen to launch the ambitious project this month itself discussed on construction of intake wells, tenders process and steps that need to be expedited with a focus on quality of works in the ambitious water grid works . As part of the project pipelines of over a one lakh kms will be laid to bring drinking , industrial and irrigation water to reservoirs and to further distributors .
He also warned officials that he he would not tolerate any poor quality of work, negligence, corruption and delay with regard to water grid works. T
It may be noted that KTR has recently made visits to some districts wherein the grid works are taken up on a war-footing. The Chief Minister is likely to launch the water grid project by unveiling a “Pylon” at Chaouppal in Nalgonda district.
KCR reportedly asked the officials to expedite the works related to water grid using latest technology and update details with active coordination with other departments on websites for public domain .